COVID-19 Safe Office Environment
At FX Connectors LTD, we are committed towards ensuring our customers and staff stay safe in this ever changing COVID-19 environment. In order for us to continue providing currency services while keeping everyone safe, FX Connectors has implemented the following guidelines:
• Daily cleaning and sanitation of our office environment.
• Installed floor markers at teller stations to help facilitate a two-metre distance between customers.
• One-way customer flow for our currency exchange office.
• Plexiglass cashier shields installed as a safeguard to protect our staff and customers when doing transactions.
• Mandatory hand washing after each transaction.
• Hand sanitizer available for staff and customer use.
• All currency exchange staff who feel sick are required to stay home.
• Although we endeavor to maintain social distancing at all times in our office, all staff have been given Personal Protective Equipment, including masks and gloves in the event that social distancing cannot be adhered to.
• Reduced the number of FX Connectors staff who are working together to maintain social distancing protocols.
• Following all Work Safe B.C. guidelines and protocols related to COVID-19 to ensure a safe work environment.
FX Connectors would like to thank all those individuals who are working in essential services during this COVID-19 crisis. We would also like to thank our customers for their patience and flexibility during this challenging time. We will all get through this together and continue to echo the advice from Dr. Bonnie Henry who encourages everyone “to be kind, be calm and be safe”.
FX Connectors Ltd.
(FX Connectors Ltd.)
Suite 106 - 1208 Wharf Street
Victoria, BC V8W 3B9